Sunday, November 8, 2009

birthday in paradise

finally here are some pictures from my puerto rico birthday vacation. i wish i had pictures of my absolute favorite thing we did in puerto rico which was the bioluminescent lagoon. they told us that it was pointless to take pictures because it wouldn't show up so i didn't. but it was the most beautiful thing i've ever experienced. we went kayaking to a lagoon and whenever you touched the water it glittered. when fish swam by they shimmered and lit up. i can't even describe how amazing it was. definite must do if you're ever in puerto rico. as you can see from my pictures the rest of my vacation was pretty great as well.

in front of el morro which is an old spanish fort


kelly and i in front of el morro


i love the cobble stoned streets of old san juan


the beach was beautiful


we did this everday


my birthday dinner at the parrot club. it was was one of the best meals i've ever had.


chocolate and banana empanadas were my birthday cake.


my new friend sebastian took us out one night.


the club was called la respuesta. awesome place.

i had the best birthday ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment