Thursday, December 31, 2009

live in love

for awhile i've been trying to think of a good name for my blog and it finally just came to me and now i wonder why i didn't think of it sooner because this is my motto in life, live in love.
when most people think of love they think of their boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife but living in love means so much more than that. i define living in love by loving everything and everyone. having love for yourself, God, nature, life and people. i know it sounds kind of cheesy but can you imagine what our world would be like if everyone genuinely "loved their neighbor".
yeah its a crazy concept but its how i'm trying to live my life although its not easy, at all, because there are some people that make it very difficult to love them.
but all we can do is try, right?



2 comments:

  1. Liz I love the name for your blog. My blog name is Love Grows Love because I believe that's true :)

    ReplyDelete