Wednesday, January 20, 2010

on my quest for gold, disney princess gold

my run today put me in such a wonderful mood. i did 3 miles today no problemo! i could've done more but i didn't want to push myself too much. i know its just 3 miles but it was such an uplifting 3 miles.
last friday i ran 2 miles and it was cake. so saturday i wanted to go for 4 but for some reason after the first half mile i was dying out. i only did 2 miles and it was the hardest 2 miles. it was so frustrating and i couldn't understand why it was so hard when the previous day it was so easy. i  just wanted to cry and give up.
thats why i am so happy about today because i see progress! my hope has been restored and i know if i push myself a little everyday i'll make it. i was also praying the whole way to the lake before i started my run and He always comes through.

when i get home after a run i just lay on my floor and stare up at the ceiling for awhile. its calming.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could even run one!! i need to get myself together though. i made a goal for myself to run a 5k this year!!

    congrats on your 3 miles! its more than you think!

    <3

    ReplyDelete