Friday, February 12, 2010

fill in the blank fun



1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes  a boy would be nice, not going to lie lol  .

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is   watching the disney channel, i love it  .

3. I am most proud of   how much i've grown and matured in just the past year .

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be   a cute dress, tights, and heels  .

5. People are  very inspiring. the more people i come across in this blogging community the more amazed i become at all the talent and creativity  .

6. I would rather    receive valentine's from my students     than   receive them from some dumb boy  .

7. I love my    family    more than   anything  .

1 comment:

  1. glad you joined in!

    hope you have a lovely week!

    xo
    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete